Monday, December 7, 2009

THE LITTLE THINGS {The One with the Vintage Rose Necklace}

image
I fell in love with this necklace the minute I saw it.  If you knew me, you would probably be surprised because this isn’t exactly my style, but there is just something so breathtaking about it, and I just can’t help myself.  Between the gorgeous shade of silver, the bird, the bow and the flowers, I honestly think I could design an entire wedding around this necklace…maybe I will.  If I had an occasion to wear this to, you can bet it would have been shipped overnight to me!

SignatureChat2

1 comment:

Tulle and Taffeta said...

I am commenting on my post to announce that the wonderful man in my life tracked down this necklace, had it shipped all the way from australia, and surprised with it on Christmas day! This picture just doesn't do this necklace justice, it is absolutely breathtaking in person. Ain't I a lucky gal?