Saturday, December 5, 2009

Love Talk {The One with Anais Nin}

Happy Weekend! As excited as I am to post wedding pictures and inspirations galore, I’m equally excited for my “Love Talk” section which will be full of inspirational quotes. Love is what getting married is all about after all, so why not talk about it! And speaking of love...I just loooove this quote!

AnaisNin

I really like what this quote implies. To me it seems like we hear the word “love” far too much in this world, and it has lost it’s impact. I mean, I can love my family but I can also love my favorite flannel shirt? I hope that each of us can have people in our lives that renew the power that this word was meant to bring.

1 comment:

daniab said...

haha. "there's a difference between like and love. I mean, i like my sketchers, but i LOVE my prada backpack." -10 things i hate about you.

totally irrelevant, but that is what it made me think of.

I also like this quote. for just the reasons you said. The real MEANING of love gets so lost.