Saturday, January 30, 2010

HAPPY SATURDAY {The One with A Lot of Audrey}

I hope this week inspired a few people to pull out a few of their favorite Audrey movies and watch them for the 100th time.  I definitely had fun making them, and am hoping to find something or someone else just as inspiring for another round of new ideas.


{POLL: Which Audrey wedding inspiration was your favorite?}  Let me know, leave a comment!


AudreyBlackandWhite AudreyPeach
AudreyBike AudreyHepburnInspired AudreyRed AudreyClassic
AudreyBlackandWhite

SignatureChat2

5 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Be sure to swing by and enter our inspiration board contest!

Unknown said...

I love the black, white and red one! :) Those are the colors I want for my wedding.

Anika said...

I agree, black, red, & white is the winner. :)

daniab said...

i like 'the sweet side' and 'my fair lady' it shows the joyful side. And i always love teal!

Unknown said...

I really don't know which one is my favorite, I love them all... but if I had to choose, it would be the classy side of Audrey!