Thursday, January 28, 2010

MUSE BOARD {The One with the Classy Side of Audrey}

{A WEEK OF AUDREY HEPBURN}

There’s really no debate as to whether Audrey is always classy, even in her more comedic movies.  She always has a certain poise in her stature and speech that is rarely found in one person.  This classy black, white and ivory wedding was the first one inspired by Audrey.  After I made this one, I realized that I needed to get to know her a little more and see if she was a muse for more weddings.  Low and behold I found a variety of weddings that merely shadow the many sides of this actress.  I love this quote too.  The detail I love the most in this one is the typewriter guest book; very creative.

{Damask, Ivory, Black & White}

Damask Ivory Black White

AudreyHepburnInspired
AudreyFair

{Credits}   Bridesmaids in Boots    Table Setting    Bouquet    Damask Tie    Typewriter Guest Book    Audrey Hepburn    Etsy Wedding Favors    Necklace    Boutonnieres    Bride and Bouquet    Mum Photo

SignatureChat2

No comments: