Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MUSE BOARD {The One with the Rose Garden Necklace}

I said that I would make a wedding inspired for this necklace I love so much.  To be honest, I am surprised at how it turned out, since pink isn’t usually what I am drawn to.  I found almost everything I needed for this design on Etsy, and am now convinced that you could decorate your entire hand-crafted wedding with only Etsy items.  (If you’re looking for bargains, that may not be the way to do it, but all the items are absolutely breathtaking.)  I picture this wedding taking place at a very elegant courtyard garden, next to a building with marble flooring, and ivory stone walls with beautiful archways.  A dream venue for the dream wedding.
 
I looked up the meaning of the Pink Rose (every color rose means something different). The light pink color represents happiness, appreciation, and admiration.  All very good qualities to wish a couple starting the long journey ahead of them.  Happiness in the perfect moments, appreciation for how far they’ve come together, and mutual admiration and respect for each other to get them through the hard times.
 
{Silver, Ivory, Rose Pink & Platinum}
Frost Ivory Rose Platinum
RoseGardenNecklaceWedding
{Credits}  Wedding Dress, Cake, & Toasting Glasses    Necklace, Bridesmaid Dress, Flowers, Bird Cake Topper

SignatureChat2

1 comment:

daniab said...

i love love love grey right now. (and that necklace...) so pretty.

also i love the tidbit about the meaning of the colors.