Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MUSE BOARD {The One with Sunshine on a Cloudy Day}

THE DESSY INSPIRATION BOARD CONTEST!
What a better way to embrace the northwest than to plan a “dark and cloudy” wedding, but liven it up with such a sunny color?  I absolutely love the bride in rain boots, it is what inspired all of this.  This bride didn’t have to worry about the weather on her day, she was prepared either way!  Talk about a creative way to relieve some stress on your big day.  Sometimes I stop myself from wearing yellow over the winter because I feel like it is more of a summer color, but perhaps we should all reconsider the possibility of bringing sunshine into our lives more often.
VOTE FOR MY BOARD!
DessyGroupBoard3
VOTE FOR ME

SignatureChat2

4 comments:

daniab said...

love love love.
the end.

Tulle and Taffeta said...

well...i knew you'd love it, you're pretty much the reason I made it. You and your gray and happy color combos. Perhaps I'll make a gray and teal wedding for you next.

daniab said...

tyler and i will just have to have a second wedding! I'm sure he won't mind! court needs a green and grey one. :) i just love grey right now in general. someday i'll convince you on grey and brown....someday....

Tulle and Taffeta said...

Ha ha! If you can convince someone else to ask me to do a brown and gray wedding, I will do one, but until that day...

And why save up for a down payment on a house when you could have a second wedding? That's just not even logical!