Friday, February 12, 2010

MUSE BOARD {The One with the Champion Colors}

THE DESSY INSPIRATION BOARD CONTEST
Where did I get this inspiration?  Well, perhaps it may have something to do with the fact that I am leaving TODAY for Whistler to see the first week of the 2010 WINTER OLYMPICS!  I get to see my family from across the country, along with a million other people from all over the world, all gathered to celebrate our greatest athletes.  And you can bet while I will be enjoying some of the finest competition, I will also be able to find love there too!  I will keep my eye out while I’m up there for you guys, to see if I can find any weddings, or other ideas for those Olympians among us.  I am excited to come back with some fun ideas, as well as a much lighter wallet.  I hope you all enjoy your weekend and next week!
VOTE HERE
DessyGroupBoard5

SignatureChat2

2 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tulle and Taffeta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.