Thursday, March 4, 2010

MUSE BOARD {The One with the Rainbow}

For the young at heart who just love color, this may be for you.  I would love to see a wedding as bright as this in person.  The water balloons are a creative idea that I have not seen before.  For a casual outdoor wedding on a warm day, I’m sure a lot of guests would enjoy a nice balloon toss to cool off and have some fun.  The punch bowls and lollipops are fun too.  Incorporating your color scheme into your menu is always a great way to help set the mood.  This mood is definitely a lively and fun one.

{Fuchsia, Aqua, Lemon Yellow, Apple Green, & Orange}

Fushia Spa Sunshine Appletini Peach

RaindbowBoard

Lollipops    Water Balloons    Bridesmaids    Punch Bowls    Bridal Party    Centerpieces

SignatureChat2

3 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I really like this board! Especially the cans for the flower arangements.

Tulle and Taffeta said...

Those are my favorite too! It's what inspired this board. I need to start collecting those tin cans now that spring is on its way. They would be adorable in my kitchen once the poppies and daisies bloom.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

a fun array of color