Monday, January 25, 2010

MUSE BOARD {The One with the Fancy Side of Audrey}

{A WEEK OF AUDREY HEPBURN}

Audrey Hepburn, the magnetically charming woman that has captured the hearts of so many.  She has inspired a variety of things, one of which is most definitely love.  I started by making one wedding inspire by her, and realized that there was a lot of ideas left, so I just had to make a week of it.  I hope you enjoy it as much I did making it!

{Classic Black & White}

Black White

AudreyBlackandWhite
AudreyBlackandWhite
{Credits}  Invitation    Audrey Hepburn    Wedding Bouquet    Wreath and Frame    Chandelier   Bridesmaid Dress    Lace Flowers    Wedding Dress

SignatureChat2

1 comment:

daniab said...

I am super excited about this week!! i looove audry hepburn. Classy with a little fun mixed in.