Monday, February 15, 2010

PICK YOUR OWN PALETTE {What Would You Like to See?}

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I am hanging with some of the worlds greatest athletes (well…watching them is more like it), at the 2010 Winter Olympics!!  I can’t even tell you how excited I am to be here.  But I didn’t want to leave you hanging on my vaca.


{INTRODUCING} something I am very excited about!  I want to give you guys the opportunity to put some color scheme ideas together, and I will make the muse board for ya!  So basically, you get to do all the fun stuff, and I’ll do the hard work.  {Just for the record, I am not low on inspiration by any means, but I thought this would be fun for you guys.}  So are you getting married soon and want to bounce your color scheme idea off me?  Or do you just have a great combo you’d like to see come to life?  Either way, let me know what you want!  I can’t guarantee how fast it’ll come, but I’ll do my best.


ColorChipsCollageadj 

SignatureChat2

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to see an owl wedding. Colors: Brown, White and Grey. Maybe the use of some twigs and wood! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Brit! How do you feel about a rustic olive green, light gray, and just a splash of yellow?

PS: my word verification to post this comment is "tooter."

Tulle and Taffeta said...

ooOOoo! green gray and yellow sounds wonderful!

(the owl theme will definitely be a challenge, but a very unique idea and I am excited to see if I can pull it off!)

Unknown said...

Lately I have been obssessed with navy blue.... :) I think it would be beautiful with a cream and gold or brown.

Tulle and Taffeta said...

Kristine,
I am very into navy right now too, that sounds like a beautiful wedding combo! I am very excited to work on it! :)