Monday, March 8, 2010

BLOG MAKEOVER {Moving On Up}

Hello Friends!   I am very excited to announce that I am in the process of remodeling my blog.  When I am done it is going to blow your mind!  Until then though, my posting will probably be few and far between because all of my blogging time is now going towards:

  • Graphics for the new layout
  • Research for how to create the new layout I want
  • Phone calls with my very supportive father/computer guru helping with the dreaded HTML
  • Bettering my blogging skills overall

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that it is taking so much time, but once I get going on a major project like this, trying to stop me is like trying to stop a semi truck with your bare hands; impossible.  I wish I could tell you when the big debut will be, but alas I have absolutely no idea how much longer this will take.  Being the perfectionist and visionary that I am, I will probably never finish!  If that’s the case, it was fun while it lasted.

{Sneak preview of a graphic for my new blog}

BlogFlowers

1 comment:

Leah said...

Love it! Can't wait to see the finished product.