Friday, March 19, 2010

Blog Makeover Update {Slow and Steady}

I feel so torn right now.  The design for the new blog template is in place and I am stoked about it.  Imagining my new posts going up right now on this old blog design just doesn’t feel right after seeing what it will be.  On the other hand the creative side of my brain feels like is it backlogged with so many ideas that need an outlet through posting.

I am too much of a perfectionist to post my new ideas on this “so-yesterday” blog design, so I think that I will continue to focus on my war against HTML, rounded corners, and the dreaded third column.  So far it’s about Brittany: 3 and HTML: 24, but I am slowly bending it to my will and am determined to conquer the coding with elegance and flare.

I’m crossing my fingers in hopes to be back in action in a week (or two), but there is still so much to be done!

Until next time!
Signature1

No comments: