Monday, March 1, 2010

MUSE BOARD {The One with a Rustic Spring Palette}

There are so many greens that would go great with gray and yellow, and this board could have turned out many different ways.  I do love that these are normally spring colors but somehow when you add the rustic feel it easily becomes a summer or fall wedding theme.  I love the washed out wood that looks gray, as well as the silver accessories that could be added for some flair.  A rich mossy green would really pop and make it the more dominate color.  Thanks for the color suggestion Courtney!

{Charcoal Gray, Olive Green, Ivory, Taupe, & splashes of Canary Yellow}

CharcoalGray Olive Ivory   OysterCanary

RusticGreenGrayandYellow

{Credits}   Bridesmaids    Hairpiece    Bridesmaids in Boots    Flowers    Yellow Dress

SignatureChat2

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this board! Along witht the Audrey Hepburn boards it is one of my favorites! :) When I'm planning a wedding (when ever that happens) I will definitely use your blog for ideas :)

Punctuation Mark said...

love the color combination... the green and yellow always feel very fresh... have a nice weekend!

Tulle and Taffeta said...

Thanks! I love this one a lot too! I had a lot of fun making it. I was very excited about using one of my favorite photos (the bridesmaids in boots)!